1. Installing the application
There are 2 ways to install the application, either directly from the LG Store -which is the simplest way- or via a USB Drive for some models.
Installing from the LG store:
Just go to LG store and download Smart IPTV app.
Installing via a USB Drive:
Follow this link for further instructions:
2. Start Application:
Start the application, The screenshot below shows Smart IPTV interface. What we are interested in for now, is the MAC address of the Smart TV.
3. Configuring the application:
To use your FHDIPTV streams, you should visit this page:
1. Enter the MAC address of your Smart TV.
2. Download M3U (m3u_plus) playlist from the account link you received from FHDIPTV and select the M3U for this field.
4. If you did everything correctly, the message "success" appears with the number of channels.
A. For using online playlist (the account link can be pasted here).
B. If you want to reset all your changes to default.
4. Watch FHDIPTV and Enjoy
Restart the Smart IPTV app in order to make the changes we just made.
You should now be able to see channels list.